- J39093 000000000 J39093000000000
Numark NVII DJ Controller
- Write a Review
The Numark NVII improves on the superior performance of the original NV with its eye-catching symmetrical design and upgraded layout with clear marki...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Numark's NV DJ controller receives some refreshing updates.
The Numark NVII improves on the superior performance of the original NV with its eye-catching symmetrical design and upgraded layout with clear markings for an ultra-fast, responsive operation. Its striking platter design with hints of red make the NVII an exciting addition to the series. What’s under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3" full-color screens, the NVII introduces gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition the NVII adds a 5-column sort to view your music three columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. Numark didn’t just improve an already great DJ controller—they created the NVII to reinvigorate your DJ skills!
Touch and Feel the Mix
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5" touch-activated platters. The NVII comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips. The highly advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nudge-in perfect transitions, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance Trigger Pads
Create your own remix during your performance with NV II’s 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
Four Deck Control
With four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix acapella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mash-ups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.
Toolroom Remix Packs
DJs who want to get into producing (or producers who want to DJ) will appreciate the Toolroom Remix package of professional-grade stems, from the world’s premier electronic music label. Create endless bangers with exclusive access to textures and grooves that empower you to create live remixes or great set build-ups and drops. Infuse high-quality sounds into your set on the fly or in studio mode. It’s a great value, making the NV II fully equipped with all the tools you need to conquer new opportunities.
Out on the Road with Inputs for Pros
Gig a lot and need a versatile board? The NV II fits in any environment and comes road-ready with XLR outs to deliver the best in sound. You also have Booth/Master RCA outputs to monitor your performance, along with a 1/4“ microphone output. While cueing up your music, you have the flexibility of using the 1/4” input or the 1/8” input for your headphones. Play all of your music connected via USB with the latest Serato DJ software.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5" hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download
Get a feel for the mix with the hands-on features of the NVII!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy setup
- Mobile DJ,
Comments about Numark NVII DJ Controller:
OK.. So I originally ordered the Numark NV. Was really looking forward to it. When I received it it kept freezing up and crashing. Come to find out I had a bad mother board. Returned the item and held off on a new controller. The NV 2 came out and I was skeptical and hesitant because of the disappointment in the first one. Well I took a chance and ordered the Nv2. Am I glad I did... This thing is awesome. Endless possibilities with this controller. The touch knobs are just all around great. The performance and response from the controller is great. And the price for this controller is very affordable for anyone wanting to get into Dj'ing. I started off on a Stanton Scs 4dj. Which absolutely did the job for what I needed. But this is a major upgrade. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is there needs to be better Instructions on the beat pads and how to use the different functions. There is quick tutorials... But nothing extensive. All in all... I would definitely recommend this controller.
- Was this a gift?:
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Numark NVII DJ Controller:
I love it. All the parameters are smooth. EQ and filters all sound great and aren't clunky. Spacing is great. All pads and jog wheels are beautifully touch sensitive. Can be a little tough to read in the dark, but after some practice everything becomes second nature. The screens are brilliant and I could not be happier with my purchase.