- J32405 000000000 J32405000000000
Ocean Way HR4 Reference Monitor
- Write a Review
Ocean Way Audio has released an accurate, wide dynamic range reference monitor for the recording studio environment. The HR4 Reference Monitor is a 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Proprietary 2-way compression-driven hybrid horn/waveguide system.
Ocean Way Audio has released an accurate, wide dynamic range reference monitor for the recording studio environment. The HR4 Reference Monitor is a 24”, integrated 2-way dual-horn system that can be placed in any environment to provide an exceptionally accurate monitoring experience.
At the heart of the acoustic design is HR4’s dual/hybrid waveguide system delivering a 100×40 degree window. Its unique design is realized with the aid of high-grade, 3D solid modeling. This accurate process allows for creating geometrically-complex surfaces that create accurately-matched and detailed imaging within the system. As a result, the HR4 delivers a stunning 100-degree dispersion pattern over a very wide audio range. An unusually-wide horizontal sweet-spot is revealed with rich detail across a broad area of the listening environment. The consistency of its stereo image, even at the far corners of the room, is delivered due to the highly consistent directivity response of the speaker system.
The HF driver is a high-definition design with excellent mechanical linearity. The LF driver is geometrically reinforced aluminum cone with a vented cast aluminum chassis yielding optimum strength and low compression. Combined with the sealed cabinet, the system is tuned to perfection with a seamless transition between the drivers. Ocean Way's 2-way, self-powered design delivers an unprecedented level of performance allowing for flexibility of placement in the room with a matched uniform frequency response of 35Hz to 25kHz, and an extraordinary 116 dB maximum SPL between channels. In spite of the HR4’s minimal footprint, its exceptional low frequency response eliminates the need for a subwoofer.
- System type:Active
- Low-frequency driver:8"
- Mid-frequency driver:Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Aluminum cone
- Frequency response:35Hz – 25kHz
- Max peak SPL:116 dB
- Amplifier class:Info not available
- Output power:125W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:Digital
- Standby mode:No
- Acoustic space control:No
- Power indicator:No
- Weight:45 lb.
Incredibly accurate, with an ultra-wide sweet spot. Order the HR4 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.