- H97052 000000000 H97052000000000
Ohm Force Symptohm Software Download
- Write a Review
For those who never go further than switching from preset to preset or can't stand the idea of digging into a complex machine to get the best out of ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Synth plug-in with massive sound shaping.
For those who never go further than switching from preset to preset or can't stand the idea of digging into a complex machine to get the best out of it, Symptohm might not be the best choice. However, for those creatively-minded of you in line with the Ohm Force spirit, here is the sonic equivalent of a goldmine.
This is truly a playground for audio manglers of all types. There are hundreds of available presets, but the true joy of this program is the sound design that can be achieved with its versatile interface. Tweakers unite! Here is a program for the amitious synth deconstructionist.
- 2 unique sample-based SyncGrain oscillators (SGOs)
- Additional Sub Oscillator, based on SyncGrain's spectral content
- Stereo noise generator
- A ring modulator for each voice, based on the Sub Oscillator
- Inter-voice Ring Modulation
- Dynamic routing of the signal into a 'powered by Quad Frohmage' filter bank, with loads of filter types, distortion, band delay and much more
- Extensive modulation options (one LFO + one xADSR per parameter + MIDI) for almost every parameter
- Output signal limiter
- Approachable, straightforward user interface
- Over 100 Meta-Patches included, each one containing 12 patches, so it means 1200 patches ready to use
- Create a morphing oscillator out of any sample or waveform, and even use multi-samples to create drum kits
- In depth sequencing : pattern controlled sound driven by the Melohman keyboard
Order now and tweak till you freak.
Symptohm Software Download
- Works with
VST (for Windows and Mac)
Audio units (for Mac only)
RTAS (for Windows and Mac)