- Product 583117
Olympus LS-11 Linear PCM Recorder
- Write a Review
With two high-sensitivity microphones and 8GB of internal memory, the Olympus LS-11 PCM recorder is the star of the show when it comes to capturing a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A feature-packed audio studio in a 5-ounce PCM recorder.
With two high-sensitivity microphones and 8GB of internal memory, the Olympus LS-11 PCM recorder is the star of the show when it comes to capturing and playing back crystal clear audio, whether for personal enjoyment, hobbies, or business purposes.
24-bit/96kHz linear PCM recording
Every note played by the band, every word spoken by the guest speaker, every bark and chirp heard in the local park, and every giggle from the kids in the backyard—the digital recording capabilities of the LS-11 help capture it all in rich, better-than-CD quality sound.
8GB of memory, 23 hours of battery life
When you combine the handheld recorder's 8GB of memory with its ultra-long battery life (up to 23 hours), you immediately see how the LS-11 benefits those who want hours effortless, worry-free audio recording. An additional 32GB of memory can be added with an SD or SDHC card (sold separately).
Multiple formats & features
With this personal audio recorder, you can do stereo or mono recording in WAV, MP3 or WMA formats, fine tune your recording with an LCD-displayed level meter, edit the audio files, or use an auto-record function that activates (and shuts off) the LS-11 at preset levels.
- 24-bit/96kHz Linear PCM Recording.
- Multiple recording formats
- Two precision condenser microphones built-in
- 8 GB of internal memory
- An extra 32 GB of memory is available with an SD or a SDHC card (Sold separately)
- Two built-in 16mm round dynamic stereo speakers
- Voice synchronization function enables automatic recording
- Recording preferences can be fine-tuned with Level function
- Create Index marks during recording or playback in PCM mode
- File Edit function lets you partially cut or divide your files
- What's in the box:
- LS-11 Linear PCM Recorder Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
- USB cable
- Audio cable
- Carrying case
- Software DVD-ROM: Steinburg Cubase LE4
- 2 x "AA" alkaline batteries
Order this compact, lightweight powerhouse of audio recording today!
- Linear PCM (Pulsed Code Modulation) WAVE
- MP3 (MPEG-1/MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3)
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- Built-in 8GB NAND Flash memory
- SD/SDHC Card (512MB to 32GB)
- Built-in 8 GB memory
- Linear PCM: Up to 12 hours 45 minutes
- MP3: Up to 142 hours
- WMA: Up to 278 hours
- Windows XP/VISTA
- Macintosh Mac OS 10.4.11-10.5 (Standard Installation)
- Folders Messages: 5 folders, 200 messages per folder, plus MUSIC folder
- Speakers: 2 x 16mm round dynamic speakers, 200 mW + 200mW (8 ohms)
- Microphone Jack: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, impedance 2 kohms
- Earphone Jack: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, impedance 8 ohms
- Batteries: 2 AA Alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH batteries
- External Power Supply: AC Adapter 5V (A513)
- Size: 131.5 mm x 48 mm x 22.4 mm (without protrusions)
- Weight: 165 grams (including alkaline batteries)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
All 5's from me. Works like a charm for the singer/songwriter to catch ideas on the fly or to record demo's. I also use it to record band practices which can be pretty loud, but this thing catches it all. Great sound, even on the mp3 320kbs setting.Don't expect good sound out of the speaker though, it's only a reference speaker, to listen to your recordings it's best to upload the files.
This nifty little piece of equipment is all I need for recording. I use this to record everything, acoustic guitar, piano, electric guitar (clean OR distorted), bass guitar, vocals, etc. The sound quality is outstanding. As a test, I held this mic up to a set of computer speakers to see if I would notice a difference in sound between the actual song and the recording of the song through my LS11. When I plugged it into my computer to import, the sound quality was the exact same. THE EXACT SAME! I couldn't tell it was a secondhand recording. I love this thing. It has sound quality that convinced my peers that I had made recordings in a professional studio. I am very thrilled to own this portable mic. I take it everywhere with me now.
I purchased the LS-11 in May and no matter what mic settings I use or recording levels the playback is all but nothing. This is a real waste of money. Allot of nice features but with playback being so bad it's not worth it. Save your money and buy another product.Doug