- #J08187 000002000 J08187000002000
On-Stage Stands TCM9160 Tablet Mounting System with Snap-On Cover
- Write a Review
The Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage takes the same great mount design found in the original TCM9150 and adds the ease and convenience of a Snap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quick-clip mounting system for iPad 3 & 4.
The Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage takes the same great mount design found in the original TCM9150 and adds the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover. The TCM9160 is constructed from a combination of aluminum and soft velveteen plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while the Mounting Post can be removed from the Mounting Bar for use as a comfortable handle during presentations, soundchecks, video chats and more. Mounting Bar handles tube and pipes from 11mm-19mm in diameter. u-mount Snap-On covers are compatible with popular magnetic front covers.
Hands-Free or Hands-On
The Post and Bar design means versatility. Need to walk the room to hear what the mix sounds like off stage, or you want to capture some action on video Simply slide the post out of the u-mount bar and be on your way. The post doubles as a handle, giving you a better grip that you could ever have holding the tablet itself. When you're done walking around, simply slide the post back into the bar and you're hands-free again. It's perfect for audio engineers, grade school teachers, AV presenters, and everyone in between.
The u-mount adds a degree of protection and enhanced grip to your iPad 3 or 4. The Snap-On back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet's buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port 100% functional.
- U-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Velveteen inner lining provides grip and cushioning
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360 rotation, allowing 30 of tilt at any angle, plus three 90 slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Post can be removed for use as a handle during presentations, soundchecks, etc.
- Mounting Bar handles tube and pipes 11mm-19mm in diameter
- Compatible with popular magnetic front covers
- Fits iPad 3 & 4
- System Includes:
- (1) Snap-On Cover
- (1) UM-01 with post
- (1) U-mount Mounting Bar
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.