More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J08179 000002000 J08179000002000
On-Stage Stands TCM9161 Quick Disconnect Tablet Mounting System with Snap-On Cover
- Write a Review
There are snap on covers, and then there's the Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage! It's the fast and easy way to mount your tablet to everyday obj...Read More
Quick-snap iPad mounting system.
There are snap on covers, and then there's the Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage! It's the fast and easy way to mount your tablet to everyday objects and surfaces. The u-mount is the ideal balance of ease and versatility. The TCM9161P is constructed from a combination of aluminum and soft velveteen plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while a Pull Back Release Sleeve makes removing the cover from the Mounting Bar a breeze. We've even included a Prop-Up insert that converts the quick release into a slip-free tabletop monopod. Mounting bar handles tube and pipes 21mm to 30mm in diameter.
Hands-Free or Hands-On
The quick release design means versatility. Need to walk the room to hear what the mix sounds like off stage, or you want to capture some action on video Simply release the cover from the clamp post and be on your way. When you're done walking around, simply click the cover back into the clamp post and you're hands-free again. It's perfect for audio engineers, grade school teachers, AV presenters, and everyone in between.
The u-mount adds a degree of protection and enhanced grip to your iPad. The Snap-On back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet's buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port 100% functional.
(1) Snap-On Cover
(1) Round Mounting Clamp
(1) 360 Ball Joint with Pull Back Release Sleeve
(1) Mounting Post
- Quick Disconnect version of the patent-pending u-mount system
- Pull Back Release Sleeve for instant removal from mounting bar
- Mount your tablet to everyday objects and surfaces
- u-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Velveteen inner lining provides grip and cushioning
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360 rotation, allowing 30 of tilt at any angle, plus three 90 slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Clamp handles tube and pipes 21mm to 30mm in diameter
- Fits iPad 2, 3 & 4
Call or click to order today!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about TCM9161 Quick Disconnect Tablet Mounting System with Snap-On Cover:
I use this to secure my iPad Air to the tripod base of my On-Stage SM7211B. The largest of the 3 Grip-On holders is barely large enough for my iPad Air and would most likely be too small for a larger iPad. The clamp looks like it would work better attached to a horizontal table top instead of a vertical tube tripod. I leave the clamp off and secure the one-inch bottom of the ball joint holder inside the base without the tube. This works satisfies my requirement when I am seated.
Comments about On-Stage Stands TCM9161 Quick Disconnect Tablet Mounting System with Snap-On Cover:
Great looking unit, but I guess I should have read the description more closely. This does NOT fit my iPad Air.