- #J08186 000002000 J08186000002000
On-Stage Stands TCM9163 Quick Disconnect Table Edge Tablet Mounting System with Snap-On Cover
- Write a Review
This variation of the Snap-On Tablet mounting system features a clamp specifically designed for table edges. It handles surfaces from 12mm (1/2") to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quick-disconnect table mounting system for your iPad.
This variation of the Snap-On Tablet mounting system features a clamp specifically designed for table edges. It handles surfaces from 12mm (1/2") to 52mm (2") thick. The TCM9163 is constructed from a combination of aluminum and soft velveteen plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while a Pull Back Release sleeve makes removing the cover from the mounting bar a breeze. We've even included a Prop-Up insert that converts the quick release into a slip-free tabletop monopod.
Hands-Free or Hands-On
The quick release design means versatility. Need to walk the room to hear what the mix sounds like off stage, or you want to capture some action on video Simply release the cover from the clamp post and be on your way. When you're done walking around, simply click the cover back into the clamp post and you're hands-free again. It's perfect for audio engineers, grade school teachers, AV presenters, and everyone in between.
The u-mount adds a degree of protection and enhanced grip to your iPad. The Snap-On back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet's buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port 100% functional.
(1) Snap-On Cover
(1) Table Mounting Clamp
(1) 360 Ball Joint with Pull Back Release Sleeve
(1) Mounting Post
- Quick Disconnect version of the patent-pending u-mount system
- Pull Back Release Sleeve for instant removal from mounting bar
- Wider clamp mounts your tablet to table edges, counters, and other flat surfaces
- u-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Velveteen inner lining provides grip and cushioning
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360 rotation, allowing 30 of tilt at any angle, plus three 90 slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Clamp handles surfaces 12mm (1/2") to 52mm (2") thick
- Fits iPad 2, 3 & 4
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.