- J08195 000000000 J08195000000000
On-Stage Stands u-mount Accessory Kit for Snap-On Models
- Write a Review
Get even more out of your u-mount tablet system. The u-mount accessory kit includes a Presentation Grip, two additional Mounting Posts, and a Mountin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Essential add-on for u-mount systems.
Get even more out of your u-mount tablet system. The u-mount accessory kit includes a Presentation Grip, two additional Mounting Posts, and a Mounting Post End Cap. The Presentation Grip is a comfortable hard foam sleeve that slides over any u-mount post. It adds comfort and grip when using the Mounting Post as a handle.
The Mounting Post End Cap protects the threading and adds a nice finishing touch to the post; it also provides a non-slip contact point when using the post as a slip-free monopod on desktops. Lastly, the two additional mounting posts let you tailor the u-mount to you exact needs, providing extra length with the 5" UM-42 or a lower profile with the 2-3/4" UM-41. This accessory pack is compatible with the Snap-On Cover variants of the Quick Disconnect u-mount Tablet Mounting System.
Includes 60mm (2-23/64") and 120mm (4-23/32") substitute mounting posts.
Increases overall height compared to standard quick disconnect mounting post.
Standard 5/8"-27 threading works with flange mounts and other u-mount accessories.
Slides over 120mm (4-23/32") mounting post.
Enhances grip and comfort for extended use.
Soft copolymer material reduces hand fatigue and sweat.
End cap protects threading and creates a non-slip monopod for desktop applications.
Drawstring pouch keeps the kit components together.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.