- J30741 000000000 J30741000000000
On-Stage Stands U-Mount TCM1908 Grip-On Universal Device Holder with Bullnose Clamp
- Write a Review
There are holders, and then there’s the Grip-On Mounting System from On-Stage; it’s the fast and easy way to mount your mobile device to everyday obj...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
There are holders, and then there’s the Grip-On Mounting System from On-Stage; it’s the fast and easy way to mount your mobile device to everyday objects and surfaces. The U-mount is the ideal balance of ease and hands-free convenience. Once you try the Grip-On U-mount holder, you’ll want to use your mobile device everywhere. Includes 3 Grip-On Holders: Small holder grips: 2½" to 3½", Medium holder grips: 3½" to 5¾", and Large holder grips: 5¾" to 7¾". Includes 360-degree ball joint with pull back release. Bullnose Clamp.
Attaches/releases 360 Ball Joint assembly from the Mounting Post Locks in any of three rotational Includes Mounting Post:Collar engages the quick release Pull Back Release Sleeve Post slides into hole in the Mounting Bar 5/8"-27 threading compatible with optional accessories Includes Presentation Grip:Soft EVA grip slides over mounting post Comfortable handle for mobile use Includes Mounting Bar: Patent-pending U-mount clamp secures to any round surface from 7/16” to 3/4” in diameter Attaches to mic stands, drum hardware, car headrests, rec chairs and much more Pull Back Connector with 360 Ball Joint Soft Presentation Grip Post Bullnose Clamp Prop-Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.