- H75612 004000000 H75612004000000
American DJ Event Bar DMX
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
The Event Bar DMX from American DJ features a 4-head X-Y bar with 3W LED pinspots. Each flicker-free pinspot head has strobe effect, full dimming, an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An intelligent LED fixture with 4 flicker-free 3W pinspots to bring attention where you want it.
- EVENT BAR DMX Regular
The Event Bar DMX from American DJ features a 4-head X-Y bar with 3W LED pinspots. Each flicker-free pinspot head has strobe effect, full dimming, and the entire unit can work in master/slave, stand alone, or music activated modes via DMX control. The Event Bar DMX can be truss mouned using the clamp or mounted on a light stand to meet your lighting needs. To get just the right lighting, it also features 360 pan, 270 tilt, and a 12 beam angle with an optional 6 beam angle included. It can only be run as a stand alone unit and is even better when used with smoke or fog.
- White LED
- Strobe effect on each pinspot head
- Full dimming on each pinspot head
- Lamp: 4 x 3W white LED pinspots
- Lamp Life: 50,000 hours
- 12 beam angle
- Optional 6 beam angle included
- 3 DMX Channel Modes; 12 Channel Mode, 14 Channel Mode, & 25 Channel Mode
- LED display
- 360 Pan / 270 Tilt
- Master/slave, stand alone and music activated
- 8 total motors
- Flicker free
- Fan cooling
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40C/104F
- Truss mount with clamp or mount on a light stand
- 3-pin XLR connectors
- 4-piece daisy chain power connect
Make your next event more memorable with this special light fixture. Order today!
- Power Supply: 100V240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 54W
- Dimensions: 39" x 3" x 8" / 1000mm x 80mm x 202 mm
- Weight: 16.8lb. / 7.6kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.