- Product 276523
Audio-Technica ATW-3110a UHF Unipak Wireless System
- Write a Review
This wireless system comes with the Audio-Technica ATW-R3100 receiver and ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter. With automatic frequency scanning to find and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Easy setup and great sound.
This wireless system comes with the Audio-Technica ATW-R3100 receiver and ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter.
With automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel, 200 selectable UHF channels, true diversity protection from RF hits and dropouts, and soft-touch controls, the 3000 Series wireless delivers truly professional performance.
The versatile UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as guitar cables. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shutoff or channel-switching.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- Available in two frequency bands:
- 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30)
- 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
- ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- OVERALL SYSTEM
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz
- Number of Channels: 200 total per band
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Operating Range: 300' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 F (5 C) to 113 F (45 C)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110 dB at 35 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 75 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
Sensitivity: 24 dBV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 243.950 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 50 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Balanced: 32 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, or 12-18V DC, 500 mA, center positive, with external supply
- Dimensions: 8.27" (210.0 mm) W x
- 1.93" (49.0 mm) H x
- 7.20" (183.0 mm) D
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Accessories Included: AC adapter; two flexible UHF antennas; rack-mount adapters
- BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=110 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Antenna Tip Color: Band C: Blue
- Band D: Green
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 200 mA; Low: 150 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.60" (66.0 mm) W x 3.43" (87.0 mm) H x 0.94" (24.0 mm) D
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz (80 grams)
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
This product is amazing, I have two body packs for each guitar going into one receiver and our bass player has one too, and it has never given us problems, I made a stupid mistake one time by setting one pack at +12db and one was -6db, I couldnt figure out for the longest time the problem ha but yes buy this product and support Audio-Technica because they are an underdog in the mic market as I have figure out.
I have been using two of these for our guitar players on weekend gigs. No dropouts indoors/outdoors and 200+ft away, very solid unit. Easy to read display on receiver. Just be aware of the gain on the reciever that it may modify your distortion if set too high.Only knock is the metal clip on the body pack must be secured to your guitar strap with tape or something because it seems like it is always popping off.
After almost 2 years of use, I can say alot about these mics. Let me start by saying that I now rely soley on Audio-Technica wirless mics at my church. I have 7 ATW-R3100 wireless receivers, each with a ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter connected to a AT892CW-TH beige headworn mic, and also an ATW-T341 dynamic hand held. I have a unipack transmitter and handheld each setup on the same frequency so the performers can choose between a body pack or handheld. It gives us lots of versitility. I also have 2 body packs of the 5000 series...I catch the signal with a set of ATW-A64P UHF Powered Dipole Antennas connected to 2 AEW-DA660D UHF Antenna Distribution Systems that are daisy chained together (soon to be adding my 3rd). This setup has worked flawlessly for about 2 years now. No drop outs, no signal interference.. just a crisp signal all the time. All of the soloists, speakers, and pastors at my church love these mics. The body pack, hand held and receiver all have a very easy to ready display, and they are very comfortable to hold/wear. I have the mute button locked so that they arn't accidently bumped. I plan to purchase a few more within the next 6 months or so.
I have three of these, and also have had many other brands of wireless systems. These definitely offer the most bang for the buck. They offer the features, reliability, and quality sound that more expensive systems have but without the hefty price tag. After using them for about two years, I've had absolutely no problems with them. And the newer versions actually offer channel auto-scan, which makes it even better.
These units are very nice. Frequencie agile, very descriptive LCD screen on receiver, all in a rackmountable system. I gave Quality a 4.5 because the transmitters are made of plastic. Other than that, they are very nice.