- 484139 004000000 484139004000000
Audix ADX20i-P Clip-On Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The miniature Audix ADX20i-P Clip-On Condenser Microphone is great for professional stage and studio applications. Designed, assembled, and tested by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Audix Condenser Microphones
(Open Box) Great for miking brass instruments
The miniature Audix ADX20i-P Clip-On Condenser Microphone is great for professional stage and studio applications. Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA, the ADX20i-P clip-on mic is known for its clarity, excellent transient response, resistance to feedback, SPL handling, and ease of operation. Use the Audix clip-on ADX20i-P for miking saxophone and other brass instruments. The ADX20i-P has a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern. This provides excellent isolation and feedback control on stage. You also get natural sound reproduction at very close distances.
The Audix ADX20i-P microphone delivers smooth and accurate response over a frequency range of 80Hz-20kHz, and it is lightweight, compact and simple to use. Housed in an aluminum ring and isolated by means of a rubber shock mount system, the Audix ADX20i-P comes with the gooseneck clip with spring tension clip (MC-20i) for easy mounting to an instrument's bell. Audix makes a number of optional accessories for the ADX20i-P microphone, so you can use it on a mic stand for a wider variety of applications.
The Audix ADX20i-P clip-on mic is designed for use with a microphone cable. The ADX20i-P condenser microphone operates on phantom voltage of 9-52 Volts and is supplied with a phantom power adapter (APS-910), 6' integrated mic cable, gooseneck clip (MC-20i) and carrying pouch.
- Room ambience, recording
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Impedence: 250 hms
- Sensitivity: @1k 5.8 mV/Pa (C) / 5.4 mV/Pa (HC)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- The Thin Lead
- Dobro Or Weissenborn
Comments about Audix ADX20i-P Clip-On Condenser Microphone:
Dobro is a very tricky instrument to mic up. This unit provides a bright, balanced and crisp sound. Feedback resistance is great and gain is high. The spring clip is very easy to use.
I've used the GoldTone mic system but had problems with feedback, poor gain, hiss and muddy sound- this unit is the polar opposite- I highly recommend it.