- 600838 004000000 600838004000000
Cerwin-Vega CVA-115 15" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
Much like its predecessors, the CVA-121 and CVA-118, the CVA-115 features Cerwin-Vega's legendary driver design and bass performance, incorporated in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Cerwin-Vega Powered Stage Subwoofers
(Open Box) Commanding sound in a compact design.
Much like its predecessors, the CVA-121 and CVA-118, the CVA-115 features Cerwin-Vega's legendary driver design and bass performance, incorporated in a small compact footprint. The CVA-115's built-in amplifier provides a completely integrated active system and a functional cast aluminum grill doubles as a heat-sink to minimize power compression and maximize driver performance.
The CVA-115 features a custom Cerwin-Vega-designed driver that delivers thunderous bass. The powerful built-in 700 watt (1400 watt peak), high-efficiency Class H amplifier provides a highly qualified amp solution. The CVA series of subwoofers provides more user controls than other active subs in this class, allowing users to fully customize their sound. The controls include a sweepable low-pass filter, a 4-position high-pass filter and a Master/Slave mode providing easy set-up of multiple units. The subwoofer also features a 35mm pole-mount socket to accommodate a satellite speaker for full-range performance.
Cerwin-Vega decided to create a compact model to meet the needs of its customers who demanded a smaller form factor. Staying true to Cerwin-Vega's legacy, the CVA-115 is designed to deliver thunderous lows while still maintaining a crisp, clear mid range.
- 700 watts of power
- 1,400 watts peak
- Max SPL of 131 dB
- Frequency response 41 Hz ” 135 Hz (-3dB)
- Sweepable low-pass and 4-position high-pass filters
- Master/Slave mode for easy setup of multiple units
- Compact enclosure design
- 22" L x 18" W x 22" H
- 93 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.