- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
8020C Bi-Amplified Monitor System (Each)
- Write a Review
- H98191 004000000 H98191004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The small Genelec 8020C has been designed for monitoring in difficult listening environments, particularly those compromised by lack of space.However...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Good things in small packages.
The small Genelec 8020C has been designed for monitoring in difficult listening environments, particularly those compromised by lack of space.
However, size is no handicap to performance as the 8020C two-way active monitoring system incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimise all forms of distortion.
Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature, reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby, when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on. ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices.
Accurate, flat response
Order for your project studio and mix with confidence.
Frequency response: 66 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB), 65 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
Crossover: 3.0 kHz
Speakers: Bass 4" + Treble3/4" metal dome + DCW
Power: Bass 20 W + Treble 20 W
Dimensions: W x H x D: 286 x 452 x 278 mm with Iso-Pod
1 x XLR analog in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.