- J29543 006000003 J29543006000003
MARQ Lighting Gesture Beam 500
- Write a Review
With its powerful 120W LED lamp, the Gesture Beam 500 projects a brilliant, crisp, tight beam for precise aerial effects and also offers a searchligh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All MARQ Lighting Intelligent Lighting
(Open Box) 120W LED moving head fixture with precision aerial effects.
With its powerful 120W LED lamp, the Gesture Beam 500 projects a brilliant, crisp, tight beam for precise aerial effects and also offers a searchlight feature with stand alone sky-scanning mode. Four slave modes create complex auto programs without a DMX controller and the full color menu conveys all the essential information quickly and clearly.
Motorized focus control via DMX or stand-alone menu
Searchlight Mode in stand-alone operation
4 slave modes create complex auto programs without a DMX controller
Manual selections enable pinspotting a cake or projecting a gobo without DMX controller
Prism rotation & indexing achieve the perfect position every time
Full-color menu: Easy-to-read, detailed menu system
1/4-turn mounting bracket included for faster setup between shows
Power Linking enables faster setup with fewer cables
Order the Gesture Beam 500 today and look as good as you sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.