- Product H89229
Rain Computers Event A2 2.6GHz AMD Quad-Core
- Write a Review
Portable meets powerfulIntroducing Event Mini Audio Computer by Rain. It's a pint-sized, quad-core powerhouse designed to work with your favorite mus...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mini audio computer.
Portable meets powerful
Introducing Event Mini Audio Computer by Rain. It's a pint-sized, quad-core powerhouse designed to work with your favorite music production software like Pro Tools, Cubase and Reason. Turn it on and you're instantly in the creative zone, adding all the tracks, plug-ins and vitrual instruments that make your music come to life. Demo a new song, record your band and edit everything on the fly. Then just upload your new music to iTunes and get ready to make a speech when you win that Grammy.
This is what cutting edge sounds like
Event isn't just another pretty face. Under the hood you've got brand new quad-core processor from AMD. Combine that with up to 16 gigabytes of 1600MHz DDR3 memory and a high performance SATA III hard drive, and you've got a mean machine begging for you to add more tracks, more plug-ins and more virtual instruments. And with Rain's Quiet Cool™ Design, there are no glitches, drop-outs or bottlenecks to ruin your session.
Welcome to tech support for creative people
In addition to the complimentary 1 year RainCare Technical Support and Warranty, your Rain also includes a free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play session. During your session you can ask for help with anything outside of the computer. We can install your gear, tune your system for the best performance or help with issues that fall into the "grey area" between your computer, software and hardware.
- Designed for audio production software like Pro Tools, Cubase, Reason and more.
- Quad-core processor and up to 16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 memory.
- AMD Radeon HD 6410 Dual Graphics processor with dual display support.
- Quiet Cool™ Design prevents glitches, drop-outs, excess heat and noise.
- High performance 500 gigabyte SATA III hard drive
Small, doesn't mean powerless. Order the Event A2 today for precision audio production.
- 2.6GHz AMD "Llano" Quad-Core Accelerated Processor
- 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Dual-Channel SDRAM (Up to 16GB)
- 500GB SATA III 7200RPM High Performance Drive [16MB Cache]
- Total Storage: Up to 2TB
- Video: AMD Radeon HD 6410 Graphics Processor
- Video Out: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D
- Audio: 3 x Audio Ports (Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- S/PDIF: 1 x Optical S/PDIF Out
- Optical Drive: StormDrive Dual Layer CD/DVD Writer
- USB 2.0: 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- USB 3.0: 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- PCI Express 2.0: 1 x PCIe [x16] (low-profile)
- LAN: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port [RJ-45]
- PSU: 200 Watt Power Supply
- Quiet Cool: Intelligent Cooling, Balanced Component Architecture
- Input: USB Keyboard & Optical Mouse
- Windows 7 [64-bit] Tuned by Rain for Audio Production
- Windows 8 Ready
- Custom High Performance BIOS
- RainCare Restore™ Recovery and Backup Solution
- RainCare Technical Support & Warranty [1 Year]
- One free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play Session
- Optional 2 or 3 Year Extended RainCare Support & Warranty
- Unit Weight: 10lb
- Unit Dimensions: 10.4" x 3.9" x 12.2"
- Boxed Weight: 15lbs
- Box Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 10"