- Product 240315
RME Hammerfall HDSP Digiface
- Write a Review
RME Digiface is a highly extended version of the well-known Project Hammerfall PCI card. Digiface offers 3 ADAT optical I/Os, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 52-channel 24-bit/96kHz I/O box.
RME Digiface is a highly extended version of the well-known Project Hammerfall PCI card. Digiface offers 3 ADAT optical I/Os, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O like its predecessor. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and a separate analog line out. Thanks to its unique Zero CPU Load technology Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency on both notebooks and desktops. Requires the Hammerfall HDSP PCMCIA Card (Not Included) for use with a laptop and the Hammerfall HDSP PCI card (Not Included) for use with tower-type computers .
The half rackspace unit has front panel status LEDs for MIDI state, lock state of the digital input, and error state of the host-bus. Additionally there's a high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz analog line output, also usable with headphones, and one MIDI I/O.
The Hammerfall DSP System comes with drivers for Windows 98/ME (MME with multi-client operation, ASIO 2.0, GSIF), Windows 2000/XP (full multi-client operation of MME, GSIF and ASIO 2.0) and MacOS (ASIO 2.0.).
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC)
- 1 x analog Line/headphone output, separate output for independent submix
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI
- HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
- TotalMix: 1456 channel mixer with 40-bit internal resolution
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96kHz/24-bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
This compact multichannel solution has everything you need. Order it now.
- Supported sample rates: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, variable
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5ms, 3ms, 6ms, 12ms, 23ms, 46ms, 93ms, 186ms
- ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 52 channels!
- All settings changeable in realtime
- Clock modes slave and master
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Comes with DIGICheck: the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Input 3 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
- Output 3 x optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, stereo analog line (1/4" TRS), word clock (BNC)
- Format output S/PDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT optical