- Product 270812
Shure ULXP24D/58 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXP24D/58 Wireless Microphone System includes two ULXP4 Diversity Receivers, and two ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted SM58 Handheld Microp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure ULXP24D/58 Wireless Microphone System includes two ULXP4 Diversity Receivers, and two ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted SM58 Handheld Microphone capsules. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter features 3-segment battery fuel gauge, frequency and power settings, and control lockout. A backlit LCD shows group and channel.
SM58 Vocal Microphone
The Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. A highly effective, built-in spherical_filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the Shure SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors. Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Order today and experience the best in wireless.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
- 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure ULXP24D/58 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System:
Hands down, Shure is the best when it comes to microphones and while others try to mimic the already exceptional quality, they always won't work, especially for this dual set! Features are beyond great with advanced scanning for open frequencies and diversity with the optional powered rack antennas I also bought. I gave this a 4 for quality because it is constructed with of all things, PLASTIC while sennheiser has all metal chassis, which I do like. For two great sounding SM58 handhelds on awesome wireless, this is a good value if you have the money. Overall, if you don't have this in your set, GO GET ONE NOW!!! I guarantee you this is the perfect product for your already good sound gear!!!