- 630360 004000000 630360004000000
Soundcraft GB2R 12 Compact Mixer
- Write a Review
The 19" rack-mountable Soundcraft GB2R 12 Compact Mixer is designed specifically for smaller installations in churches and performance venues, or for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Soundcraft Unpowered Mixers
(Open Box) 12 mono inputs, 2 full-feature stereo inputs and 2 group busses with 6 auxiliary sends
The 19" rack-mountable Soundcraft GB2R 12 Compact Mixer is designed specifically for smaller installations in churches and performance venues, or for small portable PA systems. The GB2R 12 mixer also finds friends in broadcast where its high quality and feature set are welcome.
As with all Soundcraft mixer consoles, emphasis is on operational simplicity, clear and intuitive layout and the highest possible audio performance. The Soundcraft GB2R 12 Mixer inherits both the GB30 Mic preamplifier and GB30 Equalizer designs from the GB4 and GB8.
For ease of installation, the Soundcraft GB2R 12 Mixer's connector section is contained in a rotatable pod, allowing cable access from the top of the mixer, if set on a tabletop, or from the rear when mounted in a 19" rack.
Every input has a pre/post switchable direct output for recording or effects sends, while an internal universal voltage PSU avoids external power supply connections.
Like the entire Soundcraft GB Series, the GR2R 12 Compact Mixer carries the high quality hallmark with which Soundcraft is synonymous. The engineering and design are exactly what you expect from this high-end manufacturer. The GB2R 12 mixer's tough construction ensures reliability and ruggedness under strenuous conditions. For example, all of the GB2R's input modules are constructed with individual vertically-mounted PCBs, fitted to the steel chassis front panel with individually-nutted potentiometers.
- 19" Rackmountable console
- 12 mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs, 1 Stereo Sub Group Output, Mix and Mono Sum Outputs, and 6 Aux Outputs - Total Inputs to Mix: 26 (when mics used on stereo input)
- Rotatable connector pod for top or rear cable entry
- 10 busses
- 2 full feature stereo inputs
- GB30 Mic preamp and precision EQ on inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power on every mic input
- 100Hz Hi-pass filter
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 100mm faders
- Stereo Mix Output and separate Mono Sum output
- Record output
- Internal Universal switched mode PSU
Get compact without losing sound quality. Call or click now to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Soundcraft GB2R 12 Compact Mixer:
Got this mixer earlier this week and I couldn't be happier. I've used the A&H mix wizards for years and couldn't wait to try this board. The routing options on this board are really incredible. Soundwise, the EQ is nice and warm, and I find the pres to be very transparent. Build quality is solid too. Great product that I'd recommend for anyone looking at a 12-16 channel board.