- J00352 000000000 J00352000000000
Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MKII Elliptical Stylus
- Write a Review
Following in the footsteps of the legendary Nightclub series, the re-engineered Nightclub MkII boasts numerous sonic improvements in both club and st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Recommended for frequent use in discotheques and clubs.
Following in the footsteps of the legendary Nightclub series, the re-engineered Nightclub MkII boasts numerous sonic improvements in both club and studio settings. With a new cartridge body, the Nightclub MkII offers increased output voltage for powerful, energetic sound and enhanced performance from integrated phono preamps such as the ones found in DJ mixers.
Club DJ and studio workers believe the Nightclub MkII to be an absolute high-end cartridge. It is indeed a no-nonsence performer with fascinating musical resources. Its output is superb with a frequency response rating high enough to compare Nightclub MkII to any audiophile cartridge. The special elliptical stylus guarantees sound with insignificant scratching.
- Refreshed and re-engineered design
- Updated cartridge body for increased output voltage
- Integrated phono preamps deliver powerful, energetic sound
Concorde Nightclub MKII Elliptical Stylus
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force - 80 Î¼m
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 7 Î¼m/m N
- Stylus type - Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 13/25 Î¼m
- Tracking force range - 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1.000 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit:
- Nightclub MKII
- Nightclub E