- Product 801323
Ortofon DJ E Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack
- Write a Review
Turntable cartridge is the blue working horse with a reinforced cantilever. The Ortofon DJ E Concorde provides very good sound quality and is mounted...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turntable cartridge is the blue working horse with a reinforced cantilever. The Ortofon DJ E Concorde provides very good sound quality and is mounted with elliptical diamond. Output is 6.0 mV.
Several Ortofon technologies make it possible to realize high sound quality and low record wear at the high tracking forces that are necessary in club and party environments. DJ's all over the world claim very high demands to their professional DJ equipment, among which the cartridges plays their decisive part by realizing that scratching, back-cueing, and live artistic performance are a big part of the show. Reliability and robustness is vital, when the turntable cartridges night after night will have to withstand these demands in environments with extreme sound pressure and vibration.
Scratching and back-cueing impose heavy mechanical stress on the cantilever and its rubber bearing. Therefore, the Ortofon cartridges are equipped with cantilevers made from aluminum tube with increased wall thickness. Special attention has also been paid to the attachment of the bearing and the design of the bearing itself. This means that rough treatment will neither damage the turntable cartridge nor degrade its stability.
For easier cueing, the nose of all the Ortofon cartridges have an extra large cut-out which makes the stylus freely visible from above, and further, the tip of the cantilever is fluorescent.
Order this pair of Ortofon cartridges today and rock both your turntables.
DJ E Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz ± 2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 9 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Special elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,6 mg
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Blue/Blue
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: DJ E