- 801229 000000000 801229000000000
Ortofon DJ S Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack
- Write a Review
The Ortofon DJ S Concorde turntable cartridge is the blue working horse for scratch and back cueing, mounted with spherical diamond. It has an extrao...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Ortofon DJ S Concorde turntable cartridge is the blue working horse for scratch and back cueing, mounted with spherical diamond. It has an extraordinary rigidity because of a specially developed reinforced cantilever. The Concorde Turntable Cartridge achieves an output of 6.0 mV.
Several Ortofon technologies make it possible to get high sound quality and low record wear at the high tracking forces that are necessary in disco environments. DJs all over the world claim very high demands to their professional equipment, among which the cartridges play their decisive part by realizing that scratching, back-cueing, and live artistic performance are a big part of the show. Reliability and robustness is vital, when the turntable cartridges night after night will have to withstand these demands in environments with extreme sound pressure and vibration.
Scratching and back-cueing impose heavy mechanical stress on the cantilever and its rubber bearing. Therefore, the Ortofon cartridges are equipped with cantilevers made from aluminum tube with increased wall thickness. Special attention has also been paid to the attachment of the bearing and the design of the bearing itself. This means that rough treatment will neither damage these turntable cartridges nor degrade their stability.
For easier cueing, the nose of all the Ortofon cartridges have an extra large cutout which makes the stylus freely visible from above, and further, the tip of the cantilever is fluorescent.
- 2 DJ S Concorde turntable cartridges
Order this twin pack of replacement cartridges and rock both your turntables.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz + 3 / - 2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 m
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 9 m/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 m
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,6 mg
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Blue/Blue
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: DJ S
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to see where needle is hitting
- Great sound, tracking
- Club DJing
- General DJing
Comments about Ortofon DJ S Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack:
This is a solid choice for all-around club-style DJing and mixing. High output, great sound quality, reliability, you name it. It's somewhat of an industry standard that's been around for years, and I've been rocking these cartridges for some time now. They've got high output and strong bass, which is great for dance music. They've never let me down!
- Was this a gift?: