More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 801325 000000000 801325000000000
Ortofon Elecktro Concorde Twin Pack Turntable Cartridge
- Write a Review
The Ortofon Elecktro Concorde turntable cartridge was designed in close relationship with DJs. The rubber suspension is especially developed for scra...Read More
Good sound in a rugged disco cartridge.
The Ortofon Elecktro Concorde turntable cartridge was designed in close relationship with DJs. The rubber suspension is especially developed for scratch and back cueing. It uses a spherical diamond and projects a high output (7.5 mV).
Several Ortofon technologies make it possible to get high sound quality and low record wear at the high tracking forces that are necessary in disco environments. DJ's all over the world claim very high demands to their professional DJ equipment, among which the Ortofon cartridges plays their decisive part by realizing that scratching, back-cueing, and live artistic performance are a big part of the show. Reliability and robustness is vital, when the cartridges night after night will have to withstand these demands in environments with extreme sound pressure and vibration.
Scratching and back-cueing impose heavy mechanical stress on the cantilever and its rubber bearing. Therefore, the Ortofon cartridges are equipped with cantilevers made from aluminum tube with increased wall thickness. Special attention has also been paid to the attachment of the bearing and the design of the bearing itself. This means that rough treatment will neither damage these replacement cartridges nor degrade their stability.
For easier cueing, the nose of all the Ortofon cartridges have an extra large cut-out which makes the stylus freely visible from above, and further, the tip of the cantilever is fluorescent.
Order this pair of Ortofon cartridges today and rock both your turntables.
Elecktro Concorde Twin Pack Turntable Cartridge
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7,5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-15.000 Hz +3 / -2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 6µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,6 mg
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: White/White
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Elektro
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ortofon Elecktro Concorde Twin Pack Turntable Cartridge:
As soon as you get them broken in these carts are Awesome! Totally transparent sound with deep punchy bass but not muddy or over the top. Clear crisp highs but not to hard, really strong even mids and they will backspin and hold the groove when checking a new track to put up. Easy than all get out to install,that makes these even that much better on the set up side of things. I don't really have a negative things to say about them except I wish they were a bit cheaper..heck,they are not that expensive though. Get a pair and re-live some plates that are collecting dust in your crates...you might be surprised how good they sound with these carts!