- #476272 000000000 476272000000000
Ortofon OM Elektro Single Turntable Cartridge
- Write a Review
The Ortofon Elektro OM Turntable Cartridge isn't just another pretty face, despite its sleek white styling. With a reinforced rubber suspension, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enhanced tracking ability, sleek design, made for both mixing and scratching.
The Ortofon Elektro OM Turntable Cartridge isn't just another pretty face, despite its sleek white styling. With a reinforced rubber suspension, the Elektro OM is the perfect hybrid needle for the vinyl artist who both mixes and scratches. Enhanced tracking ability and excellent sound quality combine to form a unique balance of form and functionality. With bold, round sound, this Ortofon cartridge brings your music to life, whether you're in a club or the studio. The Ortofon OM Elektro Cartridge mounts to a standard turntable headshell.
- Sleek design
- Reinforced rubber suspension
- Enhanced tracking ability
- Mounts to a standard turntable headshell
Bring your music to life with this excellent cartridge from Ortofon! Order today!
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 25dB
- Channel separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-22.000Hz
- Frequency response: 20-15.000Hz +3 / -2dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at, recommended tracking force: 80m
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 6m/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18m
- Tracking force range: 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: White/White
- Cartridge weight: 5g