- Product 476268
Ortofon OM Nightclub II Single Turntable Cartridge
- Write a Review
The Ortofon Nightclub II Cartridge builds upon the success of the original Ortofon Nightclub Cartridge. This Ortofon tonearm cartridge's numerous imp...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Redesigned and reengineered for today's music with increased output voltage requiring less gain.
The Ortofon Nightclub II Cartridge builds upon the success of the original Ortofon Nightclub Cartridge. This Ortofon tonearm cartridge's numerous improvements and redesigned cosmetics bolster its status as one of the reigning industry standards for turntable cartridges. The Night Club II cartridge's improvements are 2-fold: first, the reengineered stylus and cartridge body are tuned to make the most of modern dance music; second, the increased output voltage requires less gain, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments. Adding to the allure of the Nightclub II cartridge is its redesigned cosmetics, including an orange stylus and detailing on the cartridge body.
The Ortofon OM Nightclub II Cartridge is compatible with all DJ turntables, and requires a standard headshell for mounting. The Nightclub II cartridge is also compatible with turntables that use a standard overhead mount (not P-Mount) cartridge.
- One OM Nightclub II Cartridge
- Reengineered stylus and cartridge body are tuned for modern dance music
- Increased output voltage requires less gain for cleaner sound reproduction
- Less susceptible to feedback
- Orange stylus design
- Mounts to standard hardshell, including overhead mounts
It all starts with a good stylus. Get the Nightclub II to get your nightclub jumping too. Order now.
OM Nightclub II Single Turntable Cartridge
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5 cm/sec: 8mV
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz +/- 1.5dB
- Stylus type: elliptical
- Tracking force recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Recommended load: 47K ohms 200pf
- Channel separation nominal: 23dB
- Inductance: 580mH/ch
- Weight: 18.5g