- 476271 000000000 476271000000000
Ortofon OM Scratch Single Cartridge
- Write a Review
The Ortofon Scratch OM Turntable Cartridge is an ideal choice if you're a DJ who wants increased tracking ability in your cartridge. The OM Scratch c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with help from various DJs to handle rigorous scratching and back-cueing.
The Ortofon Scratch OM Turntable Cartridge is an ideal choice if you're a DJ who wants increased tracking ability in your cartridge. The OM Scratch cartridge features a reinforced rubber suspension, so you don't have to worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. Its solid bass reproduction and extended highs means the Scratch OM cartridge is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound. The Ortofon OM Scratch Cartridge is made from a fluorescent neon-red material which is luminous in certain lighting situations.
- Made for heavy-duty scratching and back-cueing
- Reinforced rubber suspension
- Solid bass reproduction
- Extended highs
- Fluorescent neon-red material creates an effect in certain lighting
- Frequency response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Output: 7mV
- Channel separation nominal: 25dB
- Inductance: 450mH/ch
- Weight: 18.5g
- Tracking force: 3 to 5 grams
- Recommended load: 47K ohms 200pf
- Stylus tip: Spherical