- J52589 000000000 J52589000000000
Overloud TH-3 (Upgrade from TH2)
- Write a Review
Designed by legendary DSP engineer Thomas Serafini, TH3 takes center stage in a world seemingly overrun with amp simulators. The sound quality, tone,...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
203 models of the world's largest collection of amps, cabinets, effects racks, and pedals.
Designed by legendary DSP engineer Thomas Serafini, TH3 takes center stage in a world seemingly overrun with amp simulators. The sound quality, tone, and feel of TH3 is unmatched, whether you're after a clean lead or a distortion monster. TH3 does it all. TH3 includes all the same features found in TH1 and TH2, and builds upon its legendary status by adding authorized models of the highly-prized Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD®, approved by original manufacturers, in addition to dozens of additional presets, pedals, cabinets, and other modeled elements.
Flexible Sound Chain
Unleash your creativity with the TH3 flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows to choose your preferred view of the sounchain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click. Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view on live applications.
Intelligent MIDI Setup
Gigs have never been so fun with TH3! Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH3 interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH3 learns the MIDI controller you are using and assigns it to virtually any parameter you choose.
Bass Models Included
TH3 includes 3 bass amplifiers, 2 bass cabinets, 1 bass graphic equalizer, a bass tuner as well as a preset bank entirely dedicated to bass tones.
3D Cabinet Simulation
TH3 offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want. Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you do in a real cabinet room. 6 different room types can be selected. The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix to avoid frequencies overlapping with the other instruments. On bass cabinets you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
TH3 is not just an amplifier replacement. It is a creative tool that allows you to craft your personal tone and explore the boundaries of your instrument. Transform your electric guitar into an acoustic guitar. Create synth-like tones with the ring modulator. Turn the guitar into an organ with the organ-tone-maker. Import any Impulse Response from third part libraries to extend the TH3 tones without limits.
- 203 models, the world's largest collection in a single software, including:
- Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 69 guitar amplifiers and 3 bass amplifiers
- 35 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 75 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles
- One entire preset bank dedicated to bass
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
- Fully compatibility with TH2 user presets
If you're serious about your guitar sound, choose the tone and feel of Overloud's TH3!