- #J55839 000000000 J55839000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio AHMCT 8 Cable Tester
- Write a Review
The AHMCT 8 tests the most critical cables on the stage and determines whether they are functioning or not, both visibly via LEDs and audibly via a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tests all common cables.
The AHMCT 8 tests the most critical cables on the stage and determines whether they are functioning or not, both visibly via LEDs and audibly via a buzzer. This makes it the perfect tool for engineers in the workshop and on stage.
The Pro AHMCT operates simply, intuitively and safely via a single rotary switch on the device. The sturdy metal housing withstands even tough on-stage demands.
The standard kit comes with two test probes for carrying out fast and simple continuity tests on various cables or installations.
- Solid metal housing
- Powered by a 9-V block battery
- Tests Speakon, XLR, jack/TRS, cinch and midi/DIN cables
- Additional continuity tester with measuring probes
- Optical display and buzzer
End the guessing game. Know for sure. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.