- K37026 000000000 K37026000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PDI 03 L02 Speaker Simulator with Loadbox 2 Ohms
- Write a Review
The PDI03 Palmer speaker simulator combines load impedance, a signal splitter and DI box especially designed for guitars. This is the 2 Ohm model. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Speaker simular, load box and DI all built into one.
The PDI03 Palmer speaker simulator combines load impedance, a signal splitter and DI box especially designed for guitars. This is the 2 Ohm model. It is available in 4,8 and 16 Ohms as well.
All functions are optimized for live and recording applications. Instead of being connected to a loudspeaker, the PDI03 is connected directly to the amplifier output. The signal is no longer picked up by a microphone, but after passing through a special filter section is fed directly into a mixing console, tape recorder, etc. This permits power amplifiers to be operated to saturation without volume problems.
Two switches select between the nine filter presets that simulate various types of speakers and enclosures. Open back 2 x 12 in. combo or 4 x 12 in. cabinet characteristics and the punch of a full-out stack with a graphic EQ ''V'' setting can be selected, as well as ''American'' or ''British'' speakers and ultra-brightness.
Four parall unfiltered outputs are available for further processing. Both filter and line out level are adjustable. For live monitoring, speakers may be connected while the reactive load is automatically switched off. Power handling capacity is 100W RMS without speakers.
- Load box
- Speaker simulator
- Signal splitter
- DI box
Get your preferred tone at manageable levels. Order today.
- Channels: 1
- Input type: unbalanced
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm jack
- Output type: unbalanced, balanced
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Output impedance: 10 k (6.3 mm Jack), 600 (XLR) Ohm(s)
- Controls: voicing, line out, filter volume
- Dummy load: yes
- Dummy load impedance: 16 Ohm(s)
- Max. load: 100 W
- Voicing filter: yes
- Power attenuator: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated/anodized
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19 in.
- Depth: 180 mm
- Height: 44.5 mm
- Height: 1 U
- Weight: 2.926 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.