More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H87323 000000000 H87323000000000
Palmer Audio Re-Amplification Box
- Write a Review
The Palmer PDACCAPO is a solidly built re-amplification box. Reamping boxes are commonly found in studio environments, allowing engineers to playback...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,000 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A necessary link in the chain to re-amp your guitar tracks.
The Palmer PDACCAPO is a solidly built re-amplification box. Reamping boxes are commonly found in studio environments, allowing engineers to playback a recorded guitar signal, or any instrument signals, and send it back to an amplifier where it can be re-recorded again using a microphone. This way the recording engineer can experiment with the sound of an instrument.
The PDACCAPO takes care of all impedance matching issues and also eliminates ground loop humming thanks to the use of a Transformer. The signal level to the amplifier can also be adjusted with a level pot.
- Takes care of impedance matching issues when reamping instrument tracks
Order the PDACCAPO today, and revisit that guitar take whenever you want.
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- input connectors: XLR
- max. input level: +22 dB
- input impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- max. output level: + 22 dB
- output impedance: 100 k Ohm(s)
- frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: Variabel
- controls: Gain
- cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet / Housing surface: powder coated
- Width: 125 mm
- depth: 80 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 0,29 kg