- H87323 000000000 H87323000000000
Palmer Audio Re-Amplification Box
- Write a Review
The Palmer PDACCAPO is a solidly built re-amplification box. Reamping boxes are commonly found in studio environments, allowing engineers to playback...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A necessary link in the chain to re-amp your guitar tracks.
The Palmer PDACCAPO is a solidly built re-amplification box. Reamping boxes are commonly found in studio environments, allowing engineers to playback a recorded guitar signal, or any instrument signals, and send it back to an amplifier where it can be re-recorded again using a microphone. This way the recording engineer can experiment with the sound of an instrument.
The PDACCAPO takes care of all impedance matching issues and also eliminates ground loop humming thanks to the use of a Transformer. The signal level to the amplifier can also be adjusted with a level pot.
- Takes care of impedance matching issues when reamping instrument tracks
Order the PDACCAPO today, and revisit that guitar take whenever you want.
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- input connectors: XLR
- max. input level: +22 dB
- input impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- max. output level: + 22 dB
- output impedance: 100 k Ohm(s)
- frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: Variabel
- controls: Gain
- cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet / Housing surface: powder coated
- Width: 125 mm
- depth: 80 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 0,29 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.