- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PCAudioLabs Rok Box Elite Desktop Computer
- Write a Review
- Product 620703
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rok Box Elite desktop computer from PCAudioLabs is designed for serious recording. It features an Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz (with Hyperthreading)...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
3 hard drives, 4GB RAM, Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz processor, multiple expansion slots, and more.
The Rok Box Elite desktop computer from PCAudioLabs is designed for serious recording. It features an Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz (with Hyperthreading) processor with 4GB of DDR3 1333MHz RAM which takes advantage of Intel's QuickPath Interconnect technology making it possible for you to work with plenty of plug-ins and virtual instruments without worrying about latency.
The Dual Head ATI Radeon HD4350 Graphics Card with 512MB video memory ensures any video-related project or graphic-heavy programs look crisp and run smoothly. Giving you plenty of room for multiple DAW software and all your completed or in-progress music projects, the Rok Box Elite has 3 SATA2 hard drives—one 160GB and two 500GB. The Rok Box Elite also comes with a 20x DVD Dual Layer Burner with LightScribe for quick installation or burning when you have a finished product.
The Rok Box Elite computer has ample room for expansion and instrument input with 10 USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 8 rear), 2 FireWire 400 ports (1 front, 1 rear), 2 PCI slots, 5 PCIe slots, 2 network ports, and 8 SATA2 ports. Last but not least, the RokBox Elite comes with a standard (QWERTY) keyboard, mouse, 750W quiet power supply, and Nero 8 Essentials for creating CDs and DVDs.
- Keyboard & Mouse: Logitech Wired PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- 10 USB 2.0 ports (8 rear, 2 front)
- Front and rear FireWire ports
- 2 PCI, 2 PCIe, and 3 PCIe x 16 slots
- 2 gigabit network ports
- 6 SATA ports
- Cooling: The Silent Treatment
- Lifetime phone and e-mail support
- Remote Online Support System (R.O.S.S.)
- Optimized for audio production
- 100% Vista compatible
- Factory Restore DVD
- 3-year warranty
- Lifetime phone and email support
A computer with speed, space, expansion, and more for all your projects. Order today!
- Processor: 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 920
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Core i7 Motherboard
- Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Triple Channel (4 x 1GB)
- Graphics: Dual Head ATI Radion DVI+VGA Fanless Graphics Card 512MB (HD4350)
- Optical Drive: Samsung 22x DVD Dual Layer Lightscribe
- CD/DVD Software: Nero 8 Essentials
- Primary Drive: 160GB SATA2 (7200rpm : 8MB cache)
- Audio Drive: 500GB SATA2 (7200rpm : 32MB cache)
- Sample Drive: 500GB SATA2 (7200rpm : 32MB cache)
- Operating System: Windows XP Pro with Windows 7 Pro Upgrade
- Power Supply: 750W
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 8.5" x 18.6" (HxWxD)