- Product 707180
PCDJ Scratch V.2
- Write a Review
Connect any turntable to your PC and watch as the vinyl rotates to play your MP3, then scratch the MP3 just like you scratch your vinyl. The communic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Play MP3 files on your turntables with special coded vinyl!
Connect any turntable to your PC and watch as the vinyl rotates to play your MP3, then scratch the MP3 just like you scratch your vinyl. The communication speed between the vinyl and the PC is truly amazing. Now you can have the touch and feel of vinyl while gaining access to your entire music collection on your laptop, instead of whatever you can carry in a crate. The PCDJ Record Case offers full music organization to load, search, and sort your whole digital music collection.
PCDJ works by connecting the turntables to a PC or laptop via a professional soundcard and comes with 2 pieces of special scratch vinyl that control audio on your PC. PCDJ scratch vinyl also has A and B sides. So, load your songs and flip the vinyl to play side B!
Sort, organize, and search your music collection with the easy-to-use interactive Record Case. Find and load a song and spin it on vinyl in seconds. You can create wait lists and rip your CDs with PCDJ's powerful built-in ripper. Scratch also has a realtime BPM readout and BPM Extractor to help you beatmatch.
WAX to MP3
The vinyl technology has been designed with new levels of analog-to-digital conversion that gives you real performing confidence. Unlike other systems which employ "timecode" on vinyl, PCDJ Scratch vinyl records contain specially modulated physical location stamps. As the needle traces the groove, PCDJ Scratch software is able to listen to the sound coming from the turntable and tell instantly the physical position of the needle on the surface of the record. These multiple channel location stamps make sure the communication between the vinyl and the PC is accurate. These multiple channels assure that if your vinyl starts wearing there is a failsafe in place to make sure you don't skip a beat.
Record and Scratch
With PCDJ Scratch you can plug in a mic and record vocals and scratch them live on your vinyl immediately. You can spin and scratch in your voice live over your mixes in seconds. Try doing that with real vinyl!
Latency is as low as 3 milliseconds. There are approximately 155 unique physical position stamps per rotation of the record. This means that PCDJ Scratch software reads a new physical position stamp every 12 milliseconds when the record is played at 33-1/3rpm.
1) Mute Reverse: This allows you to always mute the playback of the audio file while the record is being pulled back. When scratching over a beat, extremely fast "crab" and other similar scratches are possible without even using a crossfader!
2) Mute By Velocity: This allows you to always mute the playback of the audio file while the record is below a configurable velocity. This can tighten up your scratch to make it sound much more clean and distinct.
- PCDJ Scratch dual deck software with stainless steel skin
- Scratch vinyl designed for scratch DJs and turntablism
- Full customizable Record cCase with find/wait list/scan/drag and drop
- Supports MP3/WAV files with scratch vinyl
- BPM Extractor/Gain and realtime BPM vinyl read out
- Live mic record in and play on vinyl
- Plays ordinary vinyl through software in TT direct mode
- Position Mode - Replicates traditional vinyl
- Velocity Mode - Song playback not affected by needle position on vinyl
- Side A and B vinyl. Load 2 songs at once and flip vinyl
- Mute Reverse - Mute sound on reverse motion
- Mute Forward - Mute sound on forward motion
- Mute Velocity - Assignable mute level on slow velocity of turntable
- Auto calibration features to optimize your vinyl response
- Play log feature to track your song activity
- Powerful built in CD ripper
- Keyboard shortcuts
Order PCDJ Scratch and get all your MP3s on vinyl!
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP
- 1GHz Intel Pentium/AMD Processor
- 256MB RAM
- Soundcard with 2 in (stereo)/2 out (stereo) WDM, ASIO, and Kernel supported
- 2 turntables that output to line level or 2 phono preamps
- 32MB 4xAGP video card
- Plays MP3 and WAV files. No WMA support