- Write a Review
A rack-mounted compressor, expander and limiter that will bring the best out in your sound.
The CEL-2a Compressor/Expander/Limiter is designed for use in all live performance and recording applications, and can be incorporated as either two independent compressors or one synched stereo compressor with true RMS summing. Voltage-controlled amplifier and RMS-integrated circuits maintain low distortion and excellent noise performance.
- Stereo or dual mono operation
- Switchable low cut filter on each channel
- Switchable de-esser on each channel
- 1/4 inch TRS insert capability
- Fully adjustable compressor/limiter/expander
- Full gain reduction metering
- Input/Output switchable meters
- Weight Unpacked: 7.50 lb(3.402 kg)
- Weight Packed: 10.00 lb(4.536 kg)
- Width Packed: 4.25"(10.795 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.75"(57.785 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.