- Product J12838
Peavey Feedback Ferret-D
- Write a Review
Peavey's advanced computer algorithm automatically identifies and suppresses microphone feedback so you can concentrate on running the mix. Just rais...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rack-mounted feedback destroyer that let's you crank up the volume without worry.
Peavey's advanced computer algorithm automatically identifies and suppresses microphone feedback so you can concentrate on running the mix. Just raise the levels on your mics to the onset of feedback. The filters automatically "learn" the problem spots in your system and knock them down with great precision leaving everything else untouched for maximum fidelity. Then during the performance additional filters are constantly standing by to instantly kill any extra, unexpected feedback.
- Sixteen individual filters can operate simultaneously (eight dynamically react to input changes)
- Stereo or "dual mono" operation which enables 32 dynamically-controlled filters
- Set-and-Forget operation in fixed installations such as churches and auditoriums
- Four presets for your most common performance venues
- Rear panel Defeat button locks out inquiring fingers
- Extra Max "Panic" filters for quick control of sudden, severe feedback
- Balanced XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Dynamically suppresses feedback using sophisticated "search & destroy" filters that find, lock in and kill offending frequencies
- Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lb(3.175 kg)
- Weight Packed: 8.50 lb(3.855 kg)
- Width Packed: 18"(45.72 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.75"(52.705 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.875"(9.8425 cm)