- H98318 000000000 H98318000000000
Peavey FX2 16 16-Channel Mixer with Digital Output Processing
- Write a Review
The Peavey FX2 16 features twice the processing power of the original. FX2 Series mixers feature Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
FX, USB, much more.
The Peavey FX2 16 features twice the processing power of the original. FX2 Series mixers feature Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound reproduction and project studio recording, including Silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide four monitor mixes, while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (built-in or outboard). These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6.
Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer and gate. Chain two processors together on each of the two available effects windows. The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferret, dual 5-band Parametric EQ or dual 28-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, and dynamics/limiters. The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono or Subwoofer mode with a built-in electronic crossover.
The mixer features dual USB 2.0 ports, and the "A" USB connector allows streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick as well as exclusive, built-in MP3 compression. You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick ... no other hardware needed and then transfer them to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically. Or insert a memory stick to playback audio files for use between sets.
- High-power dual DSP engine with improved digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter USB 2.0 "A" connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
- USB 2.0 "B" connection for streaming digital out
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and variable low cut filters
- 2 stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs 48 volt phantom power
- 6 Aux sends
- 4 subgroups
- 100mm faders
- Double the processing power of the orginal FX Series
- All new switching power supply design is more efficient than the original
Record rehearsal with ease. Order today.
FX2 16 16-Channel Mixer with Digital Output Processing
- Weight Packed: 25.00 lb
- Width Packed: 20.5"
- Height Packed: 24.5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound
- Large mounting footpring
Comments about Peavey FX2 16 16-Channel Mixer with Digital Output Processing:
This board is used for practice and live gigs. It does just about anything you want if you can figure out how to use it. The manual does not go into great detail but Google search provides answers. The sound is always clean, and the effects are great. I've owned this for almost two years and it's been bounced around to many gigs rain and shine. High humidity does not seem to bother it as well. A great feature is plugging in your flash drive for break time music playback or recording MP3's. The foot print is large and the mixer is thick at the back. I had to modify my SKB rack to accept it. I'm running two IPR2 2000 watt amps in the rack and have had numerous compliments on how good our bands sound is. It truly is top quality sound live in this set up. The best thing is the "Feed Back Ferret." Once this is turned on you never have problems with feedback. If you get a feedback the board fixes it within seconds and you won't hear it again. It finds that little band of frequencies causing it and cuts it. In the overall mix you will never miss it, or the feedback again. If you want pro sound for your band that makes others jealous, this is the set up. This mixer, IPR2 amps, and your choice of PV mains. Our sound blew away the "Pro Sound" guy's stuff that did one of our gigs. I'm so picky now that I will only use my sound when we play out.