- Product 601425
Peavey PR 12P Active Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
Powered by Peavey's class H bi-amped system, the PR 12P delivers a total of 270 watts. The premium 12" woofer is powered with 200 watts while the 1.4...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Full-range, reliable performance.
Powered by Peavey's class H bi-amped system, the PR 12P delivers a total of 270 watts. The premium 12" woofer is powered with 200 watts while the 1.4" compression driver gets an additional 70 watts, which are combined to create a great sounding system that's crystal clear. Both amplifiers feature DDT compression, which virtually eliminates audible power amplifier clipping. The PR 12P also makes an excellent stand alone PA. The built-in 3-channel mixer with individual volume controls as well as mic and 1/4 inch inputs make quick setups an easy task. Made of high-impact polypropylene, the PR 12P has molded handles, a stand pole mount and multiple mounting points for permanent installations. Try the PR 12P and you'll see and hear why it's top in its class. Now with light weight Neodymium woofer.
- Bi-amplified powered system with 270 watts total peak dynamic power
- Both power amps have DDT compression
- 12" woofer with 2.375" VC and lightweight neodymium magnet
- RX14 1.4 inch titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
- Combo jack with 1/4" TRS and Female XLR mic or line-level balanced input
- 2 - 1/4 inch phone jack inputs with concentric level controls
- Molded-in horn has exceptionally smooth response and pattern control
- Molded side handles and top handgrip
- Now with light weight Neodymium woofer.
PR 12P Active Loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 18" W x 23.75" H x 14" D (Unpacked), 20.75" W x 24.75" H x 16.5" D (Packed)
Weight: 42 lbs. (Packed), 34.5 lbs. (Unpacked)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My current band has two pairs of these. We use one pair for mains and one for monitors. The sound overall is outstanding. The midrange smoothness of these speakers (when used with good mics) is almost studio quality. The only downer is that Peavey did not put a XLR out so you cannot daisy chain them (like you can the Mackie 450). This makes it difficult to run more than one monitor ? in my opinion a serious design flaw. Other than that I would highly recommend.
After buying this Peavey, I can honestly say, I will buy Peavey from here on out when it comes to live sound! It was way louder than I was expecting it to be....so I highly recoMmend this if your using it for vocals!!clear sound...high quality tough enclosure...you cant go wrong...buy it!