- 476323 000000000 476323000000000
Peavey PV 15PM Powered Floor Monitor
- Write a Review
The Peavey PV 15PM is a biamplified Class D powered floor monitor with 200W total power and DDT speaker protection for both power amps. Ensuring your...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Biamplified class D floor monitor with 200W total power output and unique design.
The Peavey PV 15PM is a biamplified Class D powered floor monitor with 200W total power and DDT speaker protection for both power amps. Ensuring your sound is Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion and automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation. The Peavey monitor speaker sports a 15" heavy duty woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil and neodymium magnet and RX 14 1.4" titanium compression driver. Other features include a combo jack with 1/4" TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input, as well as 2 - 1/4" phone jacks for link-out/direct in capability.
Biamplified Class D powered system with 200W total power
Both power amps have DDT speaker protection
15" heavy duty woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil and neodymium magnet
Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
RX 14 1.4" titanium compression driver
Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
Combo jack with 1/4" TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
2 - 1/4" phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
Hear yourself loud and clear and take your performance up a few notches. Order the PV 115 today!
Dimensions: 26"W x 19"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Peavey PV 15PM Powered Floor Monitor:
Nice to have a powered stage monitor with the controls facing you. I have owned it for a little over a year and am about to buy two more. I play both electric and acoustic guitars through it. The 15" woofer can handle all of the lows played through my Les Paul. No unwanted distortion at all. Some feedback issues when playing an acoustic but easy to correct if the gain is turned down or angled slightly away from the instrument. Little to no noise when using quality cables, i.e., XLR (in contrast to other, more expensive speakers I have used). Accurate tone reproduction. No complaints so far.
- Easy To Use
- Quick Setup
- Versatile Inputs
- No Tone Controls
- Vague Manual
Comments about Peavey PV 15PM Powered Floor Monitor:
My guitarist owns a PA, but no monitors. And like most singers, I usually end up three feet from the drum kit. You can pretty much guess how that works out. I needed to do something.
So I grabbed this bad boy. I love it. I can finally hear the entire band, including myself. The very first night I used it, my wife and guitar-slinger both noticed a marked improvement in my voice. Apparently, it's easier to stay on-key when you can hear. Go figure.
So, what specifically do I like? This stuff:
- Self-powered, which is great for our particular setup - just show it a three-prong outlet and it knows what to do.
- Plenty of volume - I haven't turned it up half way yet, and we play medium to loud rock. Sound is clear and, provided you use a decent cable, there's no buzz or hum.
- Three inputs: an XLR and two quarter-inch jacks. My only complaint about this is that one of the quarter-inch jacks sounds notably louder than the other, and my tiny brain doesn't know why.
- It doesn't weigh a ton. It's not light, but it won't break your back.
- Very easy to use. Plug in, turn on, turn volume to desired level. That's really about it. A monkey could operate this thing.
My only real complaints are that it has no EQ - not even a tone knob - and the manual doesn't explain when it's best to use one of those quarter-inch jacks instead of the other. More experienced sound guys might know this intuitively. I do not.
But overall, I can't recommend this enough. I don't know how many of us need a self-powered monitors, but if you're one of the few folks in the market, stop looking. It's right here.