- Product 481342
Peavey PV 1600 Bi-Pack Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
The PV 1600 Bi-Pack is an integrated, all-in-one power solution for bi-amping non-powered speakers such as the Peavey¢SP 2, SP 4 or Impulse 1015. The...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, simple and super-rugged for years of troublefree PA power!
The PV 1600 Bi-Pack is an integrated, all-in-one power solution for bi-amping non-powered speakers such as the Peavey¢SP 2, SP 4 or Impulse 1015. The PV 1600 Bi-Pack delivers 930 watts to woofers (lows) and 350 watts to compression drivers (highs) through a specialized crossover with built-in EQ and phase adjustment. In addition to a 50 Hz bass boost with roll off, a gentle slope throughout the rest of the low frequency range is utilized up to the crossover frequency.
- Integrated bi-amp package
- 930 watts @ 4 ohms for lows
- 350 watts @ 4 ohms for highs
- Specially engineered electronic crossover/processing package for SP 2, SP 4 or Impulse 1015 speakers
- Combo XLR-1/4" input
- High and low thru jacks
- Four-conductor Neutrik Speakon NL4 outputs
- Temperature-controlled fan
PV 1600 Bi-Pack Power Amplifier
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 15.937" D (Unpacked)
22.75" W x 5.875" H x 20.75" D (Packed)
Weight: 41.5 lbs. (Packed)
35 lbs. (Unpacked)