- Product 360876
Peavey PV10 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Peavey PV 10/Harbinger APS12 PA Package includes the Peavey PV 10 mixer with 6 mono/2 stereo channels and effects; 2x12", 150W Harbinger APS12 2-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact PA system for smaller clubs and coffee houses.
The Peavey PV 10/Harbinger APS12 PA Package includes the Peavey PV 10 mixer with 6 mono/2 stereo channels and effects; 2x12", 150W Harbinger APS12 2-way powered loudspeakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000s dynamic mics; and 4 mic cables.
Peavey PV 10 mixer
The PV 10 compact mixer offers value and easy-to-use features. Reference-quality mic preamps with an astonishingly low 0.0007% THD make the PV 10 mixer excellent for live sound or project studio recording. The PV 10 mixer includes three-band EQ, effects send and monitor send on each channel. With six mono and two stereo channels, the PV 10 offers a total of eight inputs. The master section includes 48 volt phantom power, built-in digital effects, effects send and return, assignable tape input and a unique master contour EQ that helps sweeten the mix. Dual XLR and 1/4 inch outputs allow the PV 10 to easily connect with other equipment. Sleek metal design adds strength, durability and looks like no other mixer in its class. Rackmount kit available.
Harbinger APS12 12" Powered Speaker
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
- Peavey PV 10 mixer
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 6 RQ reference-quality, low-noise mic inputs with insert points
- Channels 7 and 8 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, and mute indication
- 1 pre-fader monitor send
- 1 post-fader effects send
- Precision 60mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputs
- Control room output
- Global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- Harbinger APS12 12" Powered Speaker
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
PV10 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -129 dBu (input terminated with 150 Ohms)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Mic Input):
- 50 dB minimum (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- 70 dB typical @ 1 kHz
- Meters: 8 segment, peak reading (0 dB = +4 dBu)
- Signal/Overload Indicators: Red LED lights 3 dB below clipping
- Dimensions: 12.125" wide x 14.75" deep x 3.5" high (30.80cm x 37.47cm x 8.89cm)
- Weight: 9.3 lbs. (4.22 kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 13 Watts
- Frequency response (-3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL Long-term@1m: 97dB
- Max SPL Peak@1m: 119dB
- Crossover: 18dBfirstname.lastname@example.orgHz (passive)
- Input Type: 2 bal. XLR & bal. 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k?
- Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
- Input Type: bal. XLR/bal. RCA
- Input Impedance: 10k?
- Input Sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band Graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/750Hz/2kHz/6kHz/12kHz
- Equalize Range: ±12dB
- Rated Output Power: 135W
- Max Output Power: 150W
- Power Supply: 110V/120V 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 207VA
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: ClassA/B
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 25.2"x 16.2"x 13"
- Weight 35.9lb.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Peavey PV10 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package:
Great price! Great sound for my basement rehearsals and recording. This is a great sounding system thats easy to use, and would be right at home for small venue gigs. koodos to Musicians friend phone staff for finding me the right system for my needs!!