- Product 360877
Peavey PV14 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Peavey PV 14/Harbinger APS12 PA Package includes the Peavey PV14 mixer with 10 mono/2 stereo channels and effects; 2x12, 150W Harbinger APS12 2-w...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
12-channel mixer with 12" powered PA speakers, mics, and cables.
The Peavey PV 14/Harbinger APS12 PA Package includes the Peavey PV14 mixer with 10 mono/2 stereo channels and effects; 2x12, 150W Harbinger APS12 2-way powered loudspeakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000s dynamic mics; and 4 mic cables.
Peavey PV 14 mixer
The PV 14 compact mixer has the best features, quality and price of any mixer in its class. Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps spec in at an incredible .0007 THD making the PV 14 mixer excellent for live or recording applications. The PV 14 mixer includes three-band EQ, effects send, monitor send on each channel and insert points on channels 1-10. With ten mono and two stereo channels, the PV 14 offers a total of twelve inputs. The master section includes 48 volt phantom power, built-in digital effects, effects send and return, assignable tape input and a unique master contour EQ that helps sweeten the mix. Dual XLR and 1/4 inch outputs allow the PV 14 to easily connect with other equipment. Sleek metal design adds strength, durability and looks like no other mixer in this price range. Rack mount kit available.
strong>Harbinger APS12 12" Powered Speaker
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
- Peavey PV 14 mixer
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 10 reference-quality, low-noise mic inputs
- Channels 11 and 12 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, and mute indication
- 1 pre-fader monitor send
- 1 post-fader effects send
- Precision 60mm faders
- Control room output
- Global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- Harbinger APS12 12" Powered Speaker
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Hit the road today, at a great price!
PV14 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Peavey PV 14 mixer
- Mic Input Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB to 60 dB
- Mic Input to Left/Right Balance Output: 88 dB (max gain)
- Line Input Gain Adjustment Range: -10 dB to 40 dB
- Line Input to Left/Right Balance Output: 60 dB (max gain)
- Stereo Line Input Gain Adjustment Range: Off to +20 dB
- Stereo Line Input to Left/Right Output: 40 dB (max gain)
- Frequency Response (Mic Input to Left/Right Output): 14 Hz to 25 kHz +0 dB/-1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- <0.02% 20 Hz to 20 kHz Mic to Left/Right Output (10 Hz to 80 kHz BW)
- <0.005% Typical (22 Hz to 22 kHz BW)
- <0.0007% Mic Pre-amp Distortion
Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -129 dBu (input terminated with 150 Ohms)
- Adjacent Input Channels (1 kHz) >90 dB
- Mute Button Attenuation (1 kHz) >90 dB
- Left to Right Outputs (1 kHz) >75 dB
- Channel Fader Kill (1 kHz) >85 dB
Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Mic Input):
50 dB minimum (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
70 dB typical @ 1 kHz
Meters: 8 segment, peak reading (0 dB = +4 dBu)
Signal/Overload Indicators: Red LED lights 3 dB below clipping
Dimensions: PV 14: 16-1/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 14-3/4"D (40.96cm x 37.47cm x 8.89cm)
Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.49kg)
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 17 Watts
Harbinger APS12 12" Powered Speaker
Frequency response (-3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
Max SPL Long-term@1m: 97dB
Max SPL Peak@1m: 119dB
Crossover: 18dBfirstname.lastname@example.orgHz (passive)
Input Type: 2 bal. XLR & bal. 1/4"
Input Impedance: 3kÎ
Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
Input Type: bal. XLR/bal. RCA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peavey PV14 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package:
I have been in the sound and lighting business for 30 years. Bought this package for fill in components.Was blown away with the clean punch of these speakers. Spoke with my sales rep and he told me the story of Harbinger, of how they built there own little manufacturing facility city in China, they produce everything that goes into there gear. I was skeptical at first because of price but the quality rivals Mackie and for the $ I will go Harbinger all day long. I have always been a Peavey guy and this board for the $ did not disappoint. Great buy!!!!