- Product 360878
Peavey PV14 / Kustom KPC15P PA Package
- Write a Review
The Peavey PV 14/Harbinger APS12 PA Package includes the Peavey PV14 mixer with 10 mono/2 stereo channels and effects; Kustom KPC15P 15", 100W powere...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
12-channel mixer with 15" powered PA speakers, mics, and cables.
The Peavey PV 14/Harbinger APS12 PA Package includes the Peavey PV14 mixer with 10 mono/2 stereo channels and effects; Kustom KPC15P 15", 100W powered loudspeakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000s dynamic mics; and 4 mic cables.
Peavey PV 14 mixer
The PV 14 compact mixer has the best features, quality and price of any mixer in its class. Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps spec in at an incredible .0007 THD making the PV 14 mixer excellent for live or recording applications. The PV 14 mixer includes three-band EQ, effects send, monitor send on each channel and insert points on channels 1-10. With ten mono and two stereo channels, the PV 14 offers a total of twelve inputs. The master section includes 48 volt phantom power, built-in digital effects, effects send and return, assignable tape input and a unique master contour EQ that helps sweeten the mix. Dual XLR and 1/4 inch outputs allow the PV 14 to easily connect with other equipment. Sleek metal design adds strength, durability and looks like no other mixer in this price range. Rack mount kit available.
KPC15P 15" Powered PA Speaker
The Kustom KPC15P is a 100-watt, powered speaker with a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The PA speaker is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC15P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC15P speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more Kustom KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's Input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
- Peavey PV 14 mixer
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 10 reference-quality, low-noise mic inputs
- Channels 11 and 12 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, and mute indication
- 1 pre-fader monitor send
- 1 post-fader effects send
- Precision 60mm faders
- Control room output
- Global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- KPC15P 15" Powered PA Speaker
- One 100-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 15", Kustom PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- One balanced XLR Input jack
- One TRS 1/4" Input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" Line Out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Hit the road today, at a great price!
PV14 / Kustom KPC15P PA Package
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -129 dBu (input terminated with 150 Ohms)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Mic Input):
- 50 dB minimum (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- 70 dB typical @ 1 kHz
- Meters: 8 segment, peak reading (0 dB = +4 dBu)
- Signal/Overload Indicators: Red LED lights 3 dB below clipping
- Dimensions: PV 14: 16-1/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 14-3/4"D (40.96cm x 37.47cm x 8.89cm)
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.49kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 17 Watts
- RMS output: 100W
- Speaker: 15" special design
- Horn: Piezo driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" balanced, unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" balanced, unbalanced
- Frequency response: 60 Hz -20 kHz
- Input sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 97 dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 19"W x 24"H x 14.3"D, (483W x 610H x 363D mm)
- Weight: 50 lb., (22.67 kg)
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor