- Product 630237
Peavey PV8 and PV115 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Peavey PV8 and PV115 PA Package includes all the necessary equipment: Peavey PV8 Mixer, two Peavey PV115 2-way speaker cabinets, PV 1500 Power Am...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A prime PA package with a plethora of Peavey PA products at a perfect price .
The Peavey PV8 and PV115 PA Package includes all the necessary equipment: Peavey PV8 Mixer, two Peavey PV115 2-way speaker cabinets, PV 1500 Power Amp, Digital Reference DR-LVX2 Dynamic Lead Vocal Mic, two Proline Speaker Stands, three 20' Live Wire Microphone Cables, and two 25' Gear One Speakon to 1/4" Speaker Cables.
The Peavey PV8 Mixer is a 6-channel, 8-input mixer with 4 mic inputs and 2 stereo line inputs. The PV8 also features pre-fader monitor and post-fader effects send. The PV8 is designed for either recording or live sound mixing, with sturdy metal housings, reference-quality mic preamps, and a total harmonic distortion of less than 0.0007%. All PV series audio mixers have global 48V phantom power and stereo effects I/O. Master sections offer assignable tape input, contour EQ, and outputs for mains, control room, and headphones.
Peavey PV115 2-way speaker
Peavey breaks the price barrier with the PV115 2-Way 15" Speaker Cabinet, a road-rugged cab loaded with a 15" woofer and sweet-sounding horn. With 400W continuous and 800W program handling, 56Hz-20kHz frequency response, and 96dB (2.83V) sensitivity, it's the right enclosure for cash-strapped musicians who need night-in and night-out reliable performance.
PV 1500 Power Amp
The Peavey PV 1500 Power Amp features Peavey's patented DDT distortion detection technique that virtually eliminates distortion. It also features Peavey's patented V-cooling design, which cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs. 2-rackspace chassis.
Digital Reference DR-LVX2 Dynamic Microphone
Designed to withstand the brutal treatment road mics face. Superior internal shockmount isolates the capsule while minimizing handling noise. Extended response with a tight cardioid pattern prevents feedback. Unique design of the heavy-duty headcase/grille provides multi-level pop protection. Gold-plated XLRM-type connector. Includes professional stand clamp.
Proline Speaker Stand
The Proline tripod speaker stand features a center steel shaft for maximum support and an aluminum body for lighter weight. Locking pins are included for extra safety. 150-lb. capacity. Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts. Height adjusts from 45"-73".
Live Wire Microphone Cable
These Lo-Z rubber mic cables are 20'long and have XLR male to XLR female connectors. Live Wire microphone cables are for serious-minded musicians who know that good cable means good sound. Live Wire cables feature superior wiring for enhanced signal and performance. They are strong, durable, and quiet.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" Speaker Cables
These 16-gauge speaker cables are 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other.
- Peavey PV8
- 4 reference-quality, low-noise mic inputs
- Channels 5 and 6 have dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal
- Pre-fader monitor send
- Post-fader effects send with stereo output
- Control room output
- Global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo output on 1/4" balanced connectors
- Rugged console design
- Peavey PV115 2-way speaker
- 56Hz to 20kHz (-10dB point on LF)
- Sensitivity: 96dB (2.83V)
- Power handling: 400W continuous, 800W program
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- PV 1500 Power Amp
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: 500W RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: 300W RMS x 2
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 8 ohms: 1000W RMS
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip
- Detented input gain control
- Binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Separate Speakon mono bridge output
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- Low-cut filter switch for 40Hz low cut filter
- Thru/low output jacks and high output jacks
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT and power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.03% 20Hz to 20kHz, 10dB below rated power in stereo mode both channels driven
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 300
- Hum and Noise: 100dB
- Rackspaces: 2U
- DR-LVX2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Performance-matched design, excellent for close-up lead vocals
- Roadworthy, stage-proven capsule design
- Extended response with a tight cardioid pattern prevents feedback
- Superior internal shockmount isolates capsule while minimizing handling noise
- Heavy-duty headcase/grille provides multi-level pop protection
- Low-impedance output
- XLRM-type, gold-plated connector
- Includes professional stand clamp
- Proline Speaker Stand
- Tripod speaker stand
- Center steel shaft
- Aluminum body
- Locking pins
- 150-lb. capacity
- Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts
PV8 and PV115 PA Package
- Peavey PV115 2-way speaker
Dimensions: 18-1/2"W x 31-3/4"H x 14-1/4"D
Weight: 53 lb.