More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J12822 000000000 J12822000000000
Peavey QF 215 Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
QF215 offers dual channel (15 bands per channel), incorporating Peavey's legendary low-noise, low-distortion design...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,600 (3x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
2U rackmount dual-channel EQ.
QF215 offers dual channel (15 bands per channel), incorporating Peavey's legendary low-noise, low-distortion design
- Dual channel (15 bands per channel)
- 2/3 octave filter sets
- ISO center frequencies within 3% accuracy
- 25Hz to 16kHz effective equalization range
- 45 mm, center-detent control sliders enclosed in metal for durability
- Constant Q filters
- 12dB boost/18dB cut per band
- 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter with status LED
- +/-15 dB gain control
- Improved Peavey FLS (Feedback Locating System)
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs/outputs for balanced or unbalanced operation
Call or click to order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- The Fls Featire
- Limited Functions
- Need More Band Width
Comments about Peavey QF 215 Graphic Equalizer:
The best feature is the FLS. It is so easy the "ring out" a room prior to playing. The old version has a full EQ spectrum that would be the only thing I would like to see changed.