- Write a Review
2U rackmount dual-channel EQ.
QF215 offers dual channel (15 bands per channel), incorporating Peavey's legendary low-noise, low-distortion design
- Dual channel (15 bands per channel)
- 2/3 octave filter sets
- ISO center frequencies within 3% accuracy
- 25Hz to 16kHz effective equalization range
- 45 mm, center-detent control sliders enclosed in metal for durability
- Constant Q filters
- 12dB boost/18dB cut per band
- 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter with status LED
- +/-15 dB gain control
- Improved Peavey FLS (Feedback Locating System)
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs/outputs for balanced or unbalanced operation
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- The Fls Featire
- Limited Functions
- Need More Band Width
Comments about Peavey QF 215 Graphic Equalizer:
The best feature is the FLS. It is so easy the "ring out" a room prior to playing. The old version has a full EQ spectrum that would be the only thing I would like to see changed.