- Product 600057
Peavey SP 12M 12" Monitor
- Write a Review
The SP 12M is a 2-way floor monitor speaker system comprised of a 12" Black Widow spider-frame BWX woofer with a Kevlar/carbon fiber-impregnated cone...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Now louder, lighter and clearer than ever.
The SP 12M is a 2-way floor monitor speaker system comprised of a 12" Black Widow spider-frame BWX woofer with a Kevlar/carbon fiber-impregnated cone and an enclosure made from 9-ply Baltic birch. The thoroughly braced cabinet is covered with a durable black carpet and provided with a heavy duty perforated steel grille with dark grey powder coating. An SA-1 stand mount adapter is built in for side-fill or PA use.
- 2-way, full-range floor monitor
- One 12" BWX Black Widow 4" VC woofer with Kevlar/carbon fiber cone and field-replaceable cast-frame basket, flat-wound voice coil
- RX 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling and a 2" titanium diaphragm
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- 2 - 1/4" phone jack inputs in parallel with a 4-pin Neutrik jack
- Baltic birch enclosure
- Perforated steel metal grille
- Stand mount adapter
SP 12M 12" Monitor
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- 30 or 45 degree baffle angle
- Frequency response: 120Hz - 12kHz
- -10 dB cutoff: 86 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1W/1m)
- Power handling: 1000W program, 2000W peak: 22.625"W x 15.25"H x 18.25"D
- Weight: 45.6 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought two of these and I use them as stage monitors. In a very small venue, they worked fine as a main speaker, surprised me to begin with because the output was huge. When off the stage, they are my studio practice speakers due to the small size and easy handling. I will get two more, perhaps the sp15m to use as mains and these as monitors for my small venues. Very convenient speakers, I wish I had realized the capability sooner; I would have 6 of them and not be pushing the huge speakers around as mains. Great Buy in these speakers.