- 600237 000460000 600237000460000
Peavey SSE 10 Sanctuary Series Speaker
- Write a Review
The SSE 10 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small speaker can works well in tight quarters!
The SSE 10 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network and a maximum performance 10" woofer for a smooth response.
The SSE 10 is rated at 400 watts program and 800 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik Speakon or paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The Peavey SSE 10 from the Sanctuary Series incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount70 mounting bracket.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent install
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
SSE 10 Sanctuary Series Speaker
- Premium 10" woofer
Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver
Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
Seven flying points (six 3/8" for suspension and one 1/4" for angle adjustment)
Mounting point for VersaMount 70 bracket
13 mm birch plywood construction
400 Watts program/800 Watts peak power handling
80 Hz to 17 kHz
95 dB at 1W/1m
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.