- 600237 000460000 600237000460000
Peavey SSE 10 Sanctuary Series Speaker
- Write a Review
The SSE 10 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter...Read More
The SSE 10 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network and a maximum performance 10" woofer for a smooth response.
The SSE 10 is rated at 400 watts program and 800 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik Speakon or paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The Peavey SSE 10 from the Sanctuary Series incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount70 mounting bracket.
Small speaker can works well in tight quarters!
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent install
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
SSE 10 Sanctuary Series Speaker
- Premium 10" woofer
- Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
- Seven flying points (six 3/8" for suspension and one 1/4" for angle adjustment)
- Mounting point for VersaMount 70 bracket
- 13 mm birch plywood construction
- 400 Watts program/800 Watts peak power handling
- 80 Hz to 17 kHz
- 95 dB at 1W/1m
- 8 ohms