- Product 600239
Peavey SSE 26 Sanctuary Series Speaker
- Write a Review
The SSE 26 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with a Sound Guard IV tweeter protectio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for use in venues where space is in short supply!
The SSE 26 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with a Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network and two maximum-performance 6.5" woofers.
It is rated at 300 watts program and 600 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system from the Sanctuary Series is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections include a four-pin Neutrik Speakon or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent installations
- Two premium 6.5" woofers
- Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
- Mounting point for VersaMount 35 bracket
- 300 Watts program/600 Watts peak power handling
- 100 Hz to 17 kHz
- 94 dB at 1W/1m
- 8 ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.