- Write a Review
A small mic that captures big sound.
This low-profile Peavey VCM 3 Choir Microphone is designed primarily to be suspended above choirs, ensembles, or stage areas. Premium sound reinforcement with virtually no visual distraction! The microphone's back- electret condenser capsule offers a smooth, tailored frequency response with a cardioid pickup pattern that is highly effective in suppressing feedback and unwanted noise. The flexible steel-spring hanging adapter facilitates positioning when the mic is suspended by its cable. Peavey's VCM 3 microphone comes with a 33', small-diameter cable, so it's barely noticeable. The cable connects to a compact output module that adapts the smaller QG-type connector to a typical 3-pin XLR for use with a standard mic cable. The adapter runs on 9V-52V phantom power.
Extremely small profile
Back-electret condenser element
Cardioid pickup pattern
Smooth, wide-range frequency response
33' mini cable for long drops
Flexible, steel-spring wire hanging adapter
Operational from 9V to 52V DC phantom power source
When you need a mic to be heard, not seen. Call or click to order today!
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum SPL: 140dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.