- Product 631376
Peavey XR 8300 / PR 15 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Peavey XR 8300 / PR 15 PA Package gives you a perfect PA for small group/small venue performance. Includes the XR 8300 10-input, 600W (2x300W) po...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete system, ready to fire up.
The Peavey XR 8300 / PR 15 PA Package gives you a perfect PA for small group/small venue performance. Includes the XR 8300 10-input, 600W (2x300W) powered mixer, 2 PR 15 speaker enclosures, 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, 2 Peavey PVI II dynamic microphones, 2 tripod mic stands with booms, 2 - 20' mic cables, and 2 - 20' speaker cables.
At the heart of this system is the XR 8300 powered mixer with 8 channels and 300W power per channel. Geared for clubs, rehearsal rooms, as well as schools and churches, the XR 8300 is gigworthy and portable. A host of DSP effects include vocal enhancers, delays, reverbs and other effects. Effects are provided with parameter control and are assignable to each input channel as well as the mains and monitors. The XR-8300 also includes such Peavey exclusives as FLS (feedback locater system) and DDT speaker protection circuitry.
The PR 15 speaker enclosure is a 2-way speaker system that is both lightweight thanks to a Neodymium magnet and rugged enough for live music or speech applications. It will handle 400W program and 800W peak and has a heavy-duty 15" woofer with a 2-3/8 inch voice coil and a RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn. Its durable injection molded enclosure features a black powder-coated steel grille that provides driver protection and a professional appearance. This system can be used on the floor, pole mounted, or flown via top and bottom flying inserts. Connections are made via two 1/4" phone jack connected in parallel to accommodate daisy-chaining.
- 300W per channel @ 4 ohms
- 8 new, ultra-low-noise mic preamps
- 10 line inputs
- 48-volt phantom power
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Monitor send and effects send on each channel
- 25dB pad on channels 1-6
- Signal and clip indicators on each channel
- Dual Main or Main/Mon power amp mode switch
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for mains and monitors with feedback locater
- DDT speaker protection
- DSP-based effects with parameter contro
- Channel mute switch
- Rugged plastic case
- Combination Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" outputs
- 2-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 400W program, 800W peak
- 15" woofer with 2.375" voice coil and lightweight neodymium magnet
- RX14 compression driver with a 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm and 1" exit
- 90 x 40 degree constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Molded-in pole mounts system
- Heavy-duty metal grille
Get the whole PA for a package-savings price. Order today.
- Speaker dimensions: 22"W x 29"H x 17.125"D
- Speaker weight: 32lb.